Wednesday, 21 March 2012

*First Haul of 2012 - March*

*Photo Heavy*
Etude House Magic BB Cream in Refreshing ($11)

Nivea Aqua Sensation Day Cream ($10)

Evian Mineral Water Spray

Simple Soothing Facial Toner and Pantene Night Miracle hair treatment

Review: BeautyMate Green Nano Acne Mask ($10)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleansing Water ($20)

Review: DHC Deep Cleansing Oil ($30)

Benefit 'Porefessional' Primer and Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray

Bendy hair curlers ($2)


Where did I buy it from?

Etude House Magic BB Cream - eBay
Nivea Aqua Sensation Day Cream - Local Watsons
Evian Mineral Water Spray - Sasa
Simple Toner - Beautorium (Beautyheaven)
Pantene Night Miracle Hair Treatment - Beautorium (Beautyheaven)
BeautyMate Acne Mask - Sasa
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleansing Water - Color1000
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - Color1000
Hair Curlers - eBay

 Please note that the Nivea Aqua Sensation Day Cream and Bioderma is not sold in Australia. I was lucky enough to purchase them in my last trip to China, but certain online stores are bound to stock them!

Someone please explain to me why I felt compelled to start my blog when my exams are next week. I had some trouble focusing in a few of my photos because I still haven't finished reading the Instructions booklet for my Canon Powershot. For the upcoming days, I will be consistently blogging to keep my New Year's Resolution alive. I'm looking forward to writing detailed reviews for most of these products.


Makeup looks:
Miss A's Suzy Makeup Tutorial
YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.