Sunday, 24 June 2012

OOTD: Leather Night












What I'm wearing:
Oversized White Collar Top - Ebay $25
Faux black leather tights - eBay $8
Nude wedges (8cm heels) - Rubi $49.95



I have a confession, I'm an eBay shopperholic. The majority of my clothes are bought from eBay, but you simply can't resist the great bargains and sales available online. 2 nights ago, I went for dinner with my family. I've always loved the simplicity of tucked in blouses, especially in something high waisted.

Do I look tall in these pictures? I'm actually over 176cm in those heels.

(A/N: Have you guys seens INFINITE's Sunggyu on Immortal Song 2? His voice is seriously heaven while singing Impossible Love. He is messing up my bias list big time. If you haven't seen it, it's here)
YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.