Review: Benefit Porefessional Primer



Hello~
I’m back with a quick post on a Benefit review. There is a wide range of Benefit products but today I'll be talking about The Benefit Porefessional Primer!





Apply this silky, lightweight formula for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin
How to use:
Under makeup – Pat on problem areas and blend with fingertips
Over makeup – Pat on lightly over makeup and blend


The Benefit Porefessional comes in a 22ml plastic screwtop tube.

I usually apply The Benefit Porefessional on my cheeks leaning closer to my nose, nose and forehead because that is where all my big pores are.

It’s extremely lightweight, silky and oil-free, due to the silica present in it. Most, if not all, primers have to have silica in it because that is what gives you the silky and smooth effect people aim for.

The Porefessional is a light beige/flesh colour which easily blends transparent on the skin. It develops a matte finish which is perfect for oily skin individuals. Once blended, it has a powdery texture that does not look cakey or heavy.

To achieve the most flawless effect, pat the primer on instead of spreading it over the skin. This makes the product more concentrated on areas to deliver the optimum results.

My pores appear minimized and barely there. It works ever better under my Etude House Magic BB Cream as I found that it made my makeup last longer and prevent shine throughout the day.

Remember, less is more. Just a small amount will go a long way.

Overall, this is a very good product but I’m sure there are cheaper primers out there which can deliver the same effect.

I hope you guys enjoyed my Benefit review - Feel free to subscribe and follow