Unboxing: INFINITE Sunggyu's Another Me Album


Hello readers~
If you guys know me personally, you'll know that I'm an Inspirit (INFINITE's fanclub). I actually preordered Sunggyu's (The leader and vocal of INFINITE) new solo album before it was released so this is a very late unboxing post. But nevertheless, it has arrived!


I seriously don't know about the black packaging, am I supposed to keep it? (I did but it's all wrinkly and cut through). The letters are made using a different material which creates a light sheen.







Is it bad that I can't stop look at his side burns?

My camera refused to focus in the below picture. It would have been a good one.



Rather than photocards, they provided 2 stickers. One side has his photo, and the other has 'Kim Sungkyu Another Me'. 690 albums were autographed and distributed randomly with his photocard though. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get one.



I find stickers completely useless, I don't think anyone would use them. Or maybe that's just my biased thoughts speaking. I want more photocards! The only one I have currently is Sungyeol's one from their Paradise Repackaged album.

I purchased it with the poster. Never again will I purchased a folded poster, it completely ruins the poster. Not to mention, that the album was not packaged properly, creating an almost tear in the middle of it. I bought my poser from the eBay seller: estrosrns. It came with a tracking number and was dispatched straight after album release. Always check to see if your purchase will be counted towards the Hanteo Charts, because that way, it'll count towards album sales and music charts.

I love every single song in this album (in my unbiased point of view). It's definitely at the top for Best Kpop Albums in 2013, behind Block B's Blockbuster. However, it doesn't seem to be doing too well in Korea. I wish he would have promoted 41 days!

Why is Sunggyu's face covered? I get it's artistic intention but...



I purchased the album for around $18! It's a lot cheaper when it is preordered.

P.S. Why does Woollim prefer K over G when most Inspirits use G? It makes tagging so much harder.
P.S.S. I know that Hangul ㄱ can be referred to as k or g, but it's the matter of which one is used more frequently. It took me way too long to figure if I should make the title of this post 'Sunggyu' or 'Sungkyu'.



Until next time, annyeong~