Haul and Review: Yeswalker/Yesstyle

I have a confession to make. There was a short break with my posts because my Canon Powershot S100 broke. There was a lens error and apparently, it's extremely common. What I don't understand is why they didn't do a factory recall? Anyways, my Canon was purchased in Hong Kong so I will get it fixed when I go in a few months time. There's a free repair for defective Canon Powershot S100s even if the warranty is over.

So, I purchased a new camera which I'll introduce at the end of this post! On to the haul and review.

I purchased my two bags off Yeswalker which is a sister company to Yesstyle. Most of their items can also be purchased off Yesstyle so I decided to include it in my blog post title. There was a Buy One, Get One Free sale with Free Shipping and I just couldn't say no.

NOTE: The backpack is FAUX leather. I absolutely detest real fur and leather. To be honest, I hate the sight of fur in general, faux or not.












The bags were definitely a bit bigger than I imagined but the measurements provided on the site are correct.


The strips have to be buckled down onto the clips, like pictured below.




Your bag will arrive with the straps hanging out, so you'll need to place them yourself.



The white canvas backpack is exactly the same as the leather one, in style. However, the front and back straps are brown leather and this bag is a completely different material. This might be sturdier than the leather backpack.





My leather backpack is now hanging on the back of my door.




In total, everything costed me US$32 which includes shipping and handling.


Shipping was extremely fast. It took my item 10 days to arrive from Hong Kong to Australia. Yeswalker shipped my item out the very next day. The packaging was done well, encased with bubble wrap to minimise any tears or damages to the product. The bags I purchased are also great quality and not at all flimsy. I have yet to test out the bags if they can carry heavy textbooks so I'll edit this post when I do.

[EDIT]
The straps on the black leather backpack are already getting detached and it has only been 5 weeks into the term. This is definitely not suitable for school.
 

One thing I noticed about the leather backpack, is that it has a very distinct and somewhat overpowering smell. I placed it on my wall hanger for around 2 days and my room is smelling like leather. I'm currently in my room editing my Wonder Girls Sohee makeup tutorial while airing everything out.

I'm sure you guys noticed some focusing problems in the few photos but I'm currently learning!
 Instead of practising my DKT (Driver's Knowledge Test), I'm studying my manual booklet..

I'm also extremely excited to start making videos but the problem with the Nikon D3100 is that the autofocus sound can be heard throughout; and there's no way of getting rid of it. Except if I do voiceovers which is not what I want.. But I'll figure something out.

Rating:
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
4





Until next time! Annyeong~