Haul: Korean Beauty Samples (Innisfree, Nature Republic, The Face Shop etc) and Dolly Wink!

Hello readers~

My auntie recently went to Korea for work and decided to delight me with all the free samples she got from visiting various stores like The Face Shop, Innisfree and Nature Republic. I asked her to purchase a few products from Holika Holika, Etude House and Skinfood but coincidently, she didn't manage to find the stores. BUt that's okay because I'm happy for the many samples she gave me.

As for the Dolly Wink, my cousin went over to Hong Kong and I got him to buy it for me!





I didn't know Nature Republic sold hair ranges in their store!




You guys know how much I love the Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Functions BB cream right? I was intially contemplating between the gold or pink label so I'm glad I received a sample of the gold one!




I've never tried a peeling gel mask before, but I'm a little hesitant to try it since it does not include a brand name.
The TonyMoly (blue packet) Dear Me Waterful Skin moisturiser/mask is extremely tempting right now in the hot Australian weather.



Dolly Wink, bought from SASA - HK $105 = Around AU$13

Hopefully I'll be reviewing some of these products soon.
If you have a review request, feel free to comment down below!

Take care and until next time, annyeong~

I appreciate every subscriber and reader, thank you.