Summer Favourites ♡

Hi everybody! ♡

I know I promised a Dolly Wink review but I currently have relatives over so I decided to do something quick. It'll be up soon!

Today, I'll be sharing with you my current Summer Favourites. It's still Summer here in Australia and it might be too early to post a Summer Favourites but I've been using these products everyday and I cannot see myself going without any of them.


The Evian facial spray is a lifesaver. It can be used as a toner, primer and makeup setting spray. The mist helps mask any cakeyness, giving me a beautiful hydrated Korean glow. If you spray it on before bed, you'll wake up with flowing skin. For an in-depth review, click here.

 
 I recently purchased this because my old sunscreen (The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunscreen) was running out. Even though I bought it on a whim, it works well and doesn't give me a greasy afterlook.



Now on to my current toner! Witch Hazel is great for acne prone skin because it is a natural astringent and can reduce the inflammation of acne. However, the downside to this product is that is might intially sting for sensitive skin and the smell is awful. But don't worry, you'll get used to as I don't even realise it anymore! I used to apply this while holding my breath.
 


My trusty Skin 79 bb cream is my go to face product. If I had to choose only one makeup product to use for the rest of my life, it'll be this. It adjusts to my skin tone extremely quickly so you don't have to worry about the obvious foundation line! I have a review and demo of this product: Review / Demo

 When I think of Summer in Australia, I think of natural glowing bronzed skin. However, I'm more into the Korean makeup look so I opt for subtle contouring instead. The contour powder isn't exactly pigmented but still gives me the natural shaped jaw effect. The blush is highly pigmented and gives me a brilliant rosy blush. The pink highlighter is also gorgeous and can be used to highlight below my brow bone or on top of my blush. The white matte highlighting powder is the only downside to this product. As you can see, it is chalky and blends right into the skin so there is no highlighting effect at all. Sometimes I use it as normal mattifying powder.

Should I make a skincare post? I've been using the Olay moisturiser for almost 2 years and I love it! I break out easily so whenever I find I product that doesn't trigger my pimples, I will stock up on it. The Olay moisturiser only costs around AU$11.


 And last but not least, the newest makeup product added to my collection! I'll be reviewing this later on but there's one thing I can say; it does not disappoint at all.

Until next time, annyeong!

Follow me on instagram and Twitter!