Sunday, 24 March 2013

March Favourites ♡


Hey guys!

I thought I should post a little something before I head off to Hong Kong in a few days time!

These are some of the items I've bought/been loving in March.

Please anticipate a lot of photos from my Hong Kong trip. I've already decided to head to the Etude House store in Mongkok and do a haul. My wallet is ready.



Clean and Clear Essentials Oil-Control Toner.
Bought from Big W for around $6.60 which is $2 cheaper than Woolworths.



Nivea Soft cream for face and body at Big W for around $5
I use it for my body only because it breaks me out. It is an inexpensive and well rounded body moisturiser!



Cat ear beanie from eBay!
Bought for $3.16 here

And I did not get it because Myungsoos looks adorable with it, I got it before he was featured on Running Man ^^





Already accessorised it. I really want to decorate my backpack with badges but I only have an INFINITE one... so might as well.


All the pockets are closed with the metal connectors.


Valleygirl Accessories denim backpack for $30. It was between this and their white satchel bag but decided to buy this for my trip to Hong kong. I just love the versatility and handiness of backpacks over shoulder bags.



Cotton On Maison skinny leg jeans for $19.95! It resembles snow leopard print which I absolutely adore so I just had to purchase this.

Check it out here from the Cotton On website.


Please follow me on Twitter for all the recent news! I'll update about my trip on Twitter ^^~

Twitter here

Oh, and feel free to follow me on instagram as well. My ig is sandyylam, same as my twitter.

Instagram here

(P.S just in case you thought that the little information about Myungsoo was random, I'm an Inspirit so I might throw some INFINITE into my blog posts)
YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.