Hong Kong Trip: Day 4 - Etude House in Mong Kok! (Korean beauty stores)

Hey guys! Today will be a full post dedicated to Etude House and a few minor places here and there. I'm excited to blog about this! It was definitely one of the highlights of my trip.


Today, we had to change hotels L'hotel elan to Regal Oriental.




They had a small cafe store inside the hotel and they had a delicious display of cakes!

The first Korean makeup store I visited was one in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Emily (my cousin's girlfriend) was kind enough to take me to Etude House. However, she remembered that there was a store in Tsim Tsa Tsui so we followed her there, but found out that it was closed (?). And in its' place, was this store! I forgot the name of the shop, but they sold a variety of brands like Sulwhasoo, Laneige, The Face Shop etc. The Face Shop can be seen quite regularly in a lot of stores.




The small Etude House display. They didn't have any of the products I wanted.




Next, we went to a shopping mall with a specific level popular for making evening gowns. I, unfortunately, couldn't fit most of my dresses anymore (yes, it has been a very long time since my last visited Wedding) so we decided to hire one. It was from this store.


After choosing a style, I tried the dress on and needed it to be adjusted, so we had to come back in a few hours. During that time, we rode a taxi to Mong Kok!


Can you guys see Etude House? It's actually quite small and easy to miss since it's just another sign among many others. Mong Kok is also extremely big so I advise you to take a map with you.


If you see the Mong Kok Station, just walk towards Nathan Street and you'll be able to see it. There are a number of Mong Kok station entrances and exits so make sure you come out of the Argyle Street exit since it is closest.

cr: etude house


To my understanding, there are two Etude House stores in Mongkok (which is not shown on the map). However, the one I didn't visit was the newer and smaller store.

 In Etude House, everything is placed deliberately. I want to visit the store again!


The new Sweet Recipe range! 





One thing that I want Australia to adopt, is to have testers for every single product. Most beauty stores offer that and Etude House is no exception! They also have a small area where you can remove all the products you have tested on your hand. I almost missed it until Emily mentioned it. 



I forgot to look at the accessories area.... bummer.


Counter, and at the side, is their bag. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen it!


Etude House is always packed. I went past the store a second time during the week and there were still a lot of people.

 That is totally not my shopping cart.


Okay guys, I want to recommend you a few products. Please try Etude House's Proof 10 Auto Pencil. It's only around HK$32 (AUD$4) and it's amazing!

Others:
  • Cupcake All Over Colour (Orange Choux Cake)
  • Proof 10 Eye Primer
  • Cherry Tint in PK001

Now I'm even more excited to blog about my massive beauty haul.

Until next time, annyeong~


 Follow me on Twitter and Instagram ^_^

Twitter:



Instagram:



Get a discount on Etude House products at:
w2beauty.com 
Use my sponsor code: 04161007 and get $5 off on a minimum order of $30!