Friday, 5 July 2013

Liebster Award + Versatile Blogger Award + Beauty Blogger Tag

Seems like I'm back early for a post I've never done before!

Hi everybody! I was nominated by the lovely Sakuranko for the Versatile Blogger Award and the Beauty Tag. While Shirley C nominated me for the Liebster Award! Both prestigious nominations that I'm extremely thankful for.



I find Blogger awards a great way for bloggers to support each other and find wonderful blogs!

Liebster Award


Rules of the Award:
1. Each nominee must answer 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then come up with 11 questions that they will answer
4. Go to their page and tell them that you have nominated them
5. No tag backs 

My answers to Shirley's questions!

Q1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I've started learning how to use makeup since the age of fourteen when I would watch my sister do hers. I guess throughout the years, I have developed a love for all things beauty. I would read blog posts about the newest products, reviews, tutorials etc and I wanted to do that. Sharing my love for beauty was something I wanted to do.

Q2. What are the top three blogs you follow?

That's so extremely hard since I do love to read each and every single blog I follow. But I look forward to new posts by Sparkle Apple, Cominica and ekiBlog
.
Q3. If you were stranded on an island for a week, what are three things you would bring with you?

Useful items of course! Sunscreen, purified water and protective clothing.




Q4. Name three favourite nail polishes 
The Face Shop nail polish in light yellow, any taupe nail polishes and Missha nail polish in white.

Q5. If you had $1000 how woud you spend it?
For my bedroom! I've been wanting to renovate it, or at least buy a vanity table and storage compartments for my makeup. And if there is still money left, an iPad Mini!

Q6. You can teleport to one country and back once - where would you go and why?
South Korea, haha. Because I am a K-POP fan and I have not eaten any Korean food in years. I also want to experience their culture to the full potential again since the last time I went there was when I was 8.

Q7. Favourite pastimes?
I love to read and watch dramas. And if I want to get my mind off things, play around with makeup!

Q8. Name three favourite lip products
Maybelline Fuschia, Burt's Bee Pomegranate lip balm and Rimmel London lip gloss.

Q9. What are three things on your wishlist?
iPad Mini, a vanity table and a trip to South Korea!

Q10. A walk in closet or a pretty vanity table?  
Vanity table! haha

Q11. What did you want to be when you were younger and what are you doing now?
I had many aspirations when I was young. A dancer, ballerina, singer, actress etc and I am currently a student blogger. School takes up a lot of my time.

My questions:
Q1. Would you rather have perfect skin or perfect hair?
Q2. If you could meet anybody in the world, who would you choose?
Q3. Who are your top 3 favourite YouTubers?
Q4. When did you start using make up?
Q5. What are your makeup essentials?
Q6. What song do you love right now?
Q7. Where is the one place you want to travel to, and why?
Q8. Do you have a role model  regarding fashion and beauty style?
Q9. How do you find inspiration to write?
Q10. Magazines or books?
Q11. What is your favourite quote you live by?

My nominees:

Xiu @ chocobrowneyes.com
Anzu @ anzuworld.blogspot.com
Kaori @ kaoririndayo.blogspot.com
Rachel @ heylinni.blogspot.com
Lauren @ littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.com
Yomi @ gwiyomistyle.net
Katie @ sakurapikuseru.blogspot.com
Ami @ amimagicbox.blogspot.com
Laura @ kittencuddler.blogspot.com
Nini @ flyawaynini.blogspot.com
Miki @ mikipopom.blogspot.com

Versatile Blogger Award

 


The Rules:

✧ If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
✧ Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
✧ Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
✧ Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
✧ Nominate those 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
✧ Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


 Thank you Sakurando, again, for the lovely nomination!

7 things about myself:
1. The most I have spent in one sitting on beauty products was around $200 at an Etude House store in Hong Kong. I made a post on it... bad Sandy.
2. In order to stop myself from gaining those extra winter kilos, I drink green tea when I'm craving for something or am hungry late at night.
3. Even though I am easily attracted to advertising, it takes a lot for me to actually purchase the product. I take very long to decide, so if you're shopping with me, beware!
4. I started getting interested in Korean culture, beauty, K-POP in early 2012. After the K-POP Concert in Sydney, which was a huge bummer.
5. I had another blog before starting this one.
6. To me, eyebrows are the hardest part of my face to do. It's so hard to make them the same shape and level, especially since they are uneven. 
7. Park Shin Hye is my Korean inspiration regarding fashion, makeup etc. 

15 bloggers I've been loving lately:
Cominica
Junniku
Ada no Nikki
Sparkle Apple
Jeanne
Louise
Katie
Go Halainn
Field of Tulips
Elaine
Jessica
Diana
Twoplicates
StyleTea
Syingk



Beauty Blogger Tag


The Rules:

1. State who the tag was created by: The Beau Bow

2. Tag five beauty bloggers


3. Title this like I have done to state what the tag is about.





The nominees are:
Questions:
1. Are you a smart or compulsive shopper?
2. What was the most you have spent at once on beauty products?
3. If you have committed a beauty sin, what was it?
4. How old were you when you started using makeup?
5. What was your first makeup product?
6. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
7. What is your favourite nail polish for winter, summer, autumn and spring? Or do you like using the same colour?
8. What was your last watched beauty YouTube video?
9. Do you have a favourite lipstick shade? And what is it?
10. How do you procrastinate?


-----------------------------------------------------
Phew~
This was a long blog post, especially with all the linking and finding.
Thank you Shirley and Sakurando for the tags! I can't wait to put them up on the side of my blog ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ
Have a lovely day~
Until next time lovelies ^^ 




YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.