Review: Innisfree Creamy Tint Lipstick in 04 Cocktail Orange (이니스프리 크리미 틴트 립스틱 4 상큼한 칵태일 오렌지)

This is the last product from my small W2BEAUTY haul! I purchased the Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge and this Innisfree Creamy Tint lipstick when I was having a small obsession with bright and powerful lip colours. And I've been using this lipstick for long enough that I can do a review for you guys~









Packaging:
Some people might find the packaging boring or plain, but I personally love simplistic designs. The box (not pictured) is made of recyclable materials and the words are printed with soy ink. Innisfree has always had the "natural" image so this did not come as a surprise to me.

The lipstick itself was a little smaller than I anticipated but that's okay.



Texture/Finish:
This lipstick applies matte, unless you use a lip balm as a base or lip gloss as an overcoat. I wish I knew that sooner because I prefer glossy finishes. 



Colour:
04 can be best described as a mix of orange/red, with orange the more dominant colour. One thing I dislike about this lipstick is that the colour appears slightly neon on my lips when I apply it without lip balm/lip stick. Maybe it's my skin tone? But I don't think I'll be wearing it by itself because I find that it washes our my complexion.

However, with paired with a generous coating of lipbalm/vaseline, the colour is very wearable and closer to the shade I wanted with this lipstick.

The small description on the lipstick bullet case is a lovely touch! I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Description say: "A highly pigmented long-lasting moisture lipstick that delivers rich colour in one stroke"

Smell:
Like sweet sweet candy.

Product:
My first impression was how incredibly creamy the lipstick is. It glides and blends like an absolute dream! Never have I tried such a creamy lipstick. However, I don't believe this is a moisturising lipstick. The matte finish accentuates any dryness on my lips and settles a bit too well into the lines. It feels uncomfortable to wear in my honest opinion.

With that being said, I like to apply this on top of vaseline (picture 2 below) and it comes off as a pretty muted orange/red. But, this method does not prolong the longetivity of the lipstick. I say it'll last approximately 2 1/2 hours without drinking and/or eating. Without lipbalm and by itself, it can last 5 hours.

Rather than "tinting" my lips like the name suggests, it wears away and settles into the lip lines.

It has very vivid pigmentation, one swatch delivers a punch full of colour. The below "full application" picture is one swipe.

Results:




Pros:
  • Vivid colour with one swipe
  • Extremely creamy (can be a pro and a con)
  • Smells like candy
  • Very versatile. Wear it down or wear it up.
  • Slightly expensive to purchase online
  • Easily found on the internet.
Cons:
  • Is not long lasting (5 hours tops with full application)
  • Matte finish accentuates dry lips
  • Smaller amount of product than normal American drugstore lipsticks

Where can you buy this product? 
 'Use code: 04161007 and get $5 off on an order of at least $30!'

I bought this product from W2BEAUTY with my own money so this post is not sponsored.

I shall be on semi-hiatus soon due to my exams so my postings will become even more eccentric. You can keep updated with me at @hiyoonyee on Twitter! Or at @sandyylam on Instagram!

Until next time, annyeong~

*product was not sponsored
*post contains affilaite links