Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Jolse.com Cosmetics Haul and Review

Jolse.com or Cosmetic.Jolse.com is another popular Korean cosmetic online store which ships worldwide for as little as US$2.50 standard shipping. When they asked me if I could review some of their products for them, how could I possibly reject? Since they asked so nicely and I've always been wanting to work with them.



Ship date: 31st of October 2014
Arrival date: 26th of November 2014

Items usually take between 10~20 business days to arrive but with the upcoming holiday season fast approaching, delays are inevitable.

When I enquired about the possibility of the package being lost, Lee Ji Eun from Jolse quickly replied within a day assuring me that it should come soon. Very kind customer service. And one thing they told me was that @auspost on Twitter can track your parcel for you if you are ever worried about it, so that's some new neat information.

So here are all the items I received in the package!

1. Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint in 06 SEOUL
2. Skinfood Rose Essence Soft Cream Blusher in 04 ORANGE ROSE
3. TonyMoly Crystal Blusher in 07 BRONZING BROWN
4. Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick in 06 MAPLE BURGUNDY
5. Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk in OR202
6. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
7. Skin Watcher UV Success Sun Block SPF 50+

 The package arrived in an ordinary cardboard box with all the products bubble wrapped to ensure protection.


 Out of all the Korean online beauty stores I have used, Jolse is definitely the most giving in regards to their samples. Look at all this! And there's such a wide variety. I've wanted to try the TonyMoly BCDATION and SkinFood Rice Wash Off Mask and now I can. Feeling so spoiled, thank you Jolse!



 In comparison, Jolse is one of the cheaper online stores with ibuybeauti the cheapest. Their customer service is also one of the better ones, on par with w2beauty. The only downside to w2beauty is that Alice seems to be the only one responding to emails so respond time is slow, while Jolse is slightly faster. Everything as packaged well, none of the products arrived broken and samples were plentiful. They provide a tracking number, however it is untrackable after the international post office arrival (if you are an Australian buyer).

Official Jolse accounts:

Facebook (Most updated)
Instagram (Have not updated in 7 weeks)
Twitter
YouTube (Uploads reviews and tutorials)

I was actually supposed to upload a skincare product review today but this came and I was way too excited. It'll come soon this week ^_^ (hint: innisfree)

If anyone wants to see a review soon for any of the items in this haul please tell me! I can most definitely review it first for you~

Until next time, annyeong~

*products were sent by jolse for consideration but all posts and content are my own

YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.