Review: Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk in OR202 에뛰드하우스 디어 마이 위시 립스-톡 리뷰

The Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk OR202 is a fairly new addition to my lipstick collection so today I'll be sharing my review.

Etude House has other lipstick ranges that start with 'Dear My ___' and this is the newest one.







Isn't f(x)'s Jung Krystal pretty?~


Packaging:

When you think Etude House, you think pink and princess themed. Because really, they are extremely easy to spot in Seoul due to the bright pink exterior and interior. Aligned with the brand, this lipstick packaging is the epitome of fancy with a metallic pink box detail and a swirly top.

The lipstick is curvy rather than the regular straight tube, giving it a more feminine touch. The plastic pink packaging is very easy to clean, unlike the white Innisfree lip products which turn dirty and scratched when left in the bag. Cap 'buckles' to tell you it is securely closed.



Colour:

There is a mistake in the photo, it's OR202 not OR203.

 Now I want to clarify why the in some pictures the shade looks different. The most accurate depiction of the shade is in the top photo and the second photo down with my lips and hair.

The colour is a bright almost neon pink. And because it is 'neon-like', it can sometimes look bright orange in warm lighting. But normally out in the day, it looks pure bright pink. Of course you can tone down the colour by using it as a gradient which I pictured down below.



However I do believe this is a great shade that flatters all skin tones.

Longetivity


Etude House lipsticks are never known for their longetivity and this can be said about the Dear My Wish Lips talk too. The wear time is fairly average, around 3-4 hours without eating. It fades quickly when eating and drinking, making reappliction necessary.

Formula

The formula is extremely creamy and not as glossy as it looks in the swatch down below. On the lips it has a natural finish, neither glossy nor matte. It does sink into the fine lines of my lips but transfer is minimal due to the natural finish.

Despite being creamy, it is not hydrating or moisturising but it is not drying either. It just sinks into the lips.

The pigmentation can also be applauded. One swipe can give you a bold colour, but the formula is extremely versatile and works well if you apply boldly or as a gradient. 



The full amount of product in the lipstick tube.

General
In general, this shade is highly versatile. It looks orange in some lighting but is purely pink in natural settings. It has a natural finish and lasts for an average wear time of 3 hours before need to reapply. Concluding comments? This is a rather average lipstick with no special component apart from the pretty packaging. But I do find myself reaching for this lisptick a lot when I want to feel and look more feminine and classy.


It looks pink, not orange as depicted in the selca above.

Where can I purchase these?
I was sent this lipstick by the lovely team at Jolse.
 Click this link to be directed to the page.
Price: US$10.98 

Until next time, annyeong~ 

*product was sent for review purposes but all content are my own