Review: Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask



The Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask has been a popular favourite since I started blogging a couple years ago and only now have I got the chance to review this. Honestly I have a lot of samples to try and was thinking of doing sample reviews, but little did I know that university is going to start next week (how quickly did the holidays fly seriously) so I'm not sure if I'll have to time to make it a once-per-week thing on top of my reviews for full-sized products. HOWEVER, enough chatter, lets get on with the review.



The Skinfood Rice Mask Wash Off is affordable, around $7 USD. And the tub is big as well. I have the Black Sugar Mask Wash Off which is in the exact ame packaging.

First impressions, it smells highly fagranced which caught me really off guard. But the texture was soft and thick, making it easy to apply on your skin without making a huge mess. The Rice Wash Off Mask has soft rice granules for exfolitation making it a much better option for people with sensitive skin or people who think the black sugar wash off mask is too harsh. Personally, I prefer something like the Black Sugar Wash Off Mask more. The granules do not melt or get absorbed into the skin like some other exfoliants.


This is how I used the mask. I slather on a thick amount (the whole sample size) of the product on my face, making sure it is distributed evenly. Then after 10-15 minutes I started massaging my face to really reap in the benefits of the exfoliation from the rice granules.


 After a few minutes of massaging, the mask turns into this. Then I left it on for 5 more minutes before proceeding to rinse and wash it all off.



The results



Skin is visibly brightened and softened. It also feels clean and refreshing, even during the application. The effect is short lived but I can see that with regular use, your skin can benefit from the Skinfood Rice Wash Off Mask. I definitely want to purchase the full size.

You can purchase this from
Use code: 04161007 and get $5 off on an order of at least $30!
 jolse
beautynetkorea
ebay 

This was a rather short review because this is based off a sample size amount of product. But I hope this was helpful!

*post was not sponsored