Sunday, 12 April 2015

Review: ICK Clara Grey Circle Lenses

I have always wanted to try grey contact lenses because grey gives such a sultry yet piercing outcome for your looks. Luckily UNIQSO was kind enough to send me these lenses for review!



*Use code "yoonyee" for 10% off*

I chose the ICK Clara Grey because the brown rims are more natural than black. The colour looks lighter in the promotion pictures, so I was disappointed when mine came out a darker grey rather than a light grey.

My eyes are brown for reference.



 More information:
Brand: ICK
Diameter: 15 mm
Base Curve: 8.6 mm
Water Content: 42%
Power Range: 0.00 ~ -7.50 
Expiry: 1 year





Comfort: 7/10

Water content is high but the large diameter of these lenses might make you feel uncomfortable. After 4 hours you will need eye drops. However for the large part, my eyes felt nothing.


Enlargement: 10/10

These lenses look huge! I have now figured out that I cannot go larger than 14.8mm, personal preference wise. I have fair sized eyes, so they aren't small but these lenses overwhelm your eyes. If you are looking for enlarging lenses, this is it!



Design: 8/10

The brown ring around the lenses give a lovely natural touch to brown eyes as they seem to blend. The two tones (grey and brown) makes these lenses more wearable than black rims.

Colour: 7/10

I was expecting a lighter colour on the eyes due to the promo shots but these end up looking dark grey on me under indoor lighting.




 Feel free to leave any questions in the comments section!

Until next time, annyeong~

*Product sent by UNIQSO for review
*All content are my own








YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.