Review: It's Skin Power 10 Formula LI Effector with Licorice


The It's Skin Power 10 Formula Effector range is either a love-it or a hate-it product. The VC Effector is by far the most popular in the range but I wanted to try how my skin would react to licorice, and to see the effects for myself.




What is it?

Brand: It's Skin
Range: Power 10 Formula
Name: It's Skin Power 10 Formula LI Effector with Licorice
Size: 30ml
Price: US$14.48

(information taken from jolse)

This LI Effector is an ampoule. Ampoule contains high concentrations of skin beneficial ingredients and penetrates deeper into the skin for a more effective result. This is a gel ampoule so this product dries clear and quickly. Ampoules have a light texture and are almost always packaged in glass containers.




I chose the Power 10 Formula LI Effector because I wanted to lighten my facial scarring that I have accumulated over the years.



The LI Effector is in a dark blue tinted glass bottle to preserve the ingredients inside. The clear cap is plastic which does a great job at prevent spills.

However whenever my baby nephew comes over, I have to make sure to put this in areas he cannot reach because the packaging is fragile.

I have used this product for around a month and a half and I still have 2/3 of the bottle left. I applied this after showers and before I went to bed.

There are lines on the side to help you measure correctly how much product is left.




As with all ampoules, oils and most essences, there is an easy to use dropper. I use 3 drops each application.

The formula feels thick but absorbs and dries into the skin very quickly. It has a slight yellow tint that dries clear. The texture is light (despite how it looks) and non-sticky.



The smell is slightly medicinal but not overpowering.

The Results:



 The reason why I wanted to try this product was because my skin was going through a slump a while back due to unhealthy eating. So I apologise for how badly my skin looks. I have since changed my diet.

Sadly I do not think this product has improved my skin at all. Sure some blemishes and scars look lighter but in a whole month and a half, the skin does a lot of natural regenerating as well. There is no effect on blackheads.

Skintone looked slightly better and I did not break out from this product (YES!) however I do not think it is effective at all. I believe that skin care is extremely important and it is much better to buy products that might be more expensive, but effective than affordable and ineffective.

Do I recommend this product?

No I do not. Maybe this product or another 'effector formula' might work for you. But the LI Effector had not effect on my skin.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment down below!

Until next time, annyeong!

*all content are my own personal opinion
*product sent for review consideration by cosmetic jolse