Sunday, 7 June 2015

Review: GEO Fresh Brown Circle Lenses


To continue my circle lens posts, today I will be reviewing the GEO Fresh Brown lenses!

GEO is definitely the most popular Korean circle lens brand as they are the only brand to be certified by the FDA. And with all their lenses, they have an authentication code on the side of the vial to ensure you receive and use only the genuine lenses!

I am a huge fan of brown natural lenses because they are the easiest for me to wear. Let’s see what I think of the GEO Fresh Brown lenses.



More information:

Brand: Geo
Name: Fresh Brown
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base curve: 8.6mm
Prescription? Yes

Comfort: 7/10
Even though the water content on the GEO Fresh Brown are the lowest at 38%, they are comfortable due to the small diameter. I can wear these for 5 hours without eyedrops.


Design: 8/10
The design is subtle and looks natural when worn. Even though it looks lighter in the vial, it is not noticeable unless you look really closely. or in bright light The outer rim is only a brown ring, and not black, so it does not look too dolly.




Enlargement: 6/10
Most of the time, the black rim on the outside of lenses play a huge part in how large or dolly your eyes look. Because these have a brown one and the diameter is only 14.2, it is great for a subtle enlargement. But that is what I prefer. Anything larger than 14.5 looks odd on me.




Colour: 9/10
Pretty standard honey brown. Lightens the eye colour slightly for a bright look! I actually really like the effect even though I prefer a more natural brown look. 



Get the Geo Fresh Brown lenses at Geo Coloured Lenses for  a sale price of US$20.90.

Until next time, annyeong~

P.S. One more post to go until I go on hiatus for my university final exams. But the hiatus is only a short one since I finish in the first ¼ of the exam period……..

*product sent for review by geo coloured lenses
*all posts are my own and am not paid for content
YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.