Sunday, 19 July 2015

Rimmel London Wonder'full Wake Me Up Mascara Review










Mascara makes a huge difference in your makeup and it's something I have only now started using religiously. I've had my fair share of drugstore mascaras with very little luck. The only drugstore mascara I have even slightly liked was the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes mascara but that still does not win over my Japanese mascaras. My favourite has to be the Kiss Me Heroine Long and Curl mascara as it gives amazing length and can hold its curl for a really long time.

Today I will be reviewing the new to Australia, Rimmel London Wake Me Up Mascara in Black. This mascara does not clump and fall out, which is amazing considering I had more than 3 coats on in the second modeled picture. It's a very natural looking mascara if you only apply 1 coat and only really lengthens. There is no volume given by the Rimmel London Wake Me Up mascara. Because the formula is infused by cucumber extracts, it smells heavenly! The best smelling mascara I own as it gives off a fresh and slightly perfumed scent. Great as a morning pick me up.

The wand has a curved waist and is bigger than what I am normally used to so do be careful when applying the mascara. The Rimmel London Wonder'full Wake Me Up mascara is also quite sizeable (bigger then the Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes) with a twisted body.

However it does end up smudging slightly on the under eye after 5 and a half hours. But it is easily removable!

Rimmel London Australian Stockists:

Get your Rimmel London Wonder'full Wake Me Up mascara at your local Australian Priceline, Big W, Woolworths, Coles, Chemist Warehouse and My Chemist.

*sent by pr for consideration
YOONYEE © . Design by FCD.